Johann Kauth for editing drawings and pictures before
riso-printed at the Stencilzolder of Sander in Amsterdam,
Katinka de Jonge road a text, collaged in the zine
Mark Rietveld's photographic lens at the performance around the boat Tenace, Antwerp, pictures in the middle of the zine.
Ela! is a 50 minute video with a collection of performances by Megaphone Ensemble.
Megaphone Ensemble: Each player remotely improvises / communicates with the others via two-way radios, wherein the space occupied by megaphones changes over time. A contemporary fanfare variable in amount of players, location and context. The space is acousticly played by individuals who move with portable audio sources. Amplified Locomotion where sound is transported with wireless amplifiers. Distance, volume, velocity, acceleration (Doppler effect), feedback, the accoustics of the space(s), the architecture and each sound played are the repertoire of this ensemble.
for the magazine:
- Johann Kauth for editing drawings and pictures before
- riso-printed at the Stencilzolder of Sander in Amsterdam,
- Katinka de Jonge road a text, collaged in the zine
- Mark Rietveld's photographic lens at the performance around the boat Tenace, Antwerp, pictures in the middle of the zine.
- António Caramelo made two pictures of us running around in Casa Bernardo, Portugal
for the VHS:
- Niels de KERM for his enthusiasm an joy.
- Rico Demus for recording the legendary performance in Casa Bernardo, Portugal
- Joris de Rycke for reporting an event in the Bijloke, Ghent, explaining what is happening.
- Gerdje, Roos en Saar of the Tenace, for the transcontinental sound & video recording.
- Samuel Vanclooster for co-organising the manifestation in Brussels and documenting it.
- All the people who were open for inviting us to play and take over the (public) spaces with our voices.
for every Megaphone-ENSEMBLE performance alliance, every performance +/- 12 people joined:
Joris De Rycke, Bert Lezy, Sabbo, Mike (Weird Dust), Diane Rabreau, Eva Briener(Orphane Fairytale), Johann Kauth, Tomàs Dittborn, Siet Raeymaekers, Ria Pacquée, Max Pairon, Katinka de Jonge, Ernesto Gonzalez, Erin Helsen, Isabel Tesfazghi, Sjoerd Leijten, Sebastiaan Dingens, Ed van der Ven, Bert Jacobs, Rufus Mich, Thomas van Walle, Liesbeth Grupping, Warre Fungus, Eduardo, ...
and always new militants.